“To Allah we belong and to Him is our return.”
At the time of calamity the following steps can be helpful for making the funeral and burial arrangements for the deceased:
- As soon as death occurs in the family someone must call Schaefer-Busby-Mooney Funeral Home (513-241-0932) OR Mueller Funeral Home (513-398-9100), and they will make arrangements to remove the body and take to the Funeral Home.
- Call Br. Tanveer (513-779-3611) or Br. Alvi (513-706-8470) or Br. Serry (513-309-6202) or Br. Asif (513-748-9424) for help. Br. Imtiaz (513-861-2154) or Br. Basil (513-201-7196) for male Jinazah and Sr. Hafiza (513-871-3477) for female Jinazah will assist in preparing the body for burial.
- Call the Islamic Center (513-755-3280) and let them know about the death and Jinazah arrangements for prayers. The Center needs a directive from the family whether they would or would not like an announcement made to the community. Announcements can be emailed to: email@example.com
- Schaefer-Busby-Mooney OR Mueller Funeral Home will make arrangements with Crown Hill Cemetery for burial and provide information about the total cost for the services.
- The current breakdown of the cost will be as follows:
Opening and Closing of Grave
Cost of Burial Space
Donation to ICGC (Includes Kaffin Cloth)
= $ 3,971.00*
*The total cost for burial services are subject to change from time to time and total amount must be paid to the Funeral Home at the time of the service.
Note: It is the responsibility of the family to wash the body for burial preparation. The funeral home will be able to assist in this process.
Funeral Homes for Islamic Burial
6791 Tylersville Rd.
Mason, OH 45040
Funeral Director: Jack Mueller
3464 Central Pkwy
Cincinnati, OH 45223
Funeral Director: Christian Speth
513-853-1035 or 1037 office
Islamic Center Burial Space
Crown Hill Memorial Park
11825 Pippin Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45231
Contact us to work with you as best as we can. Our team members are here to help.