Quran Connections is a unique Quran program that will not only make you proficient in reading the Quran but will deepen your understanding of the Quran and Sunnah.
Highlights of the program:
- 12 step program that places you at your level of proficiency
- For all ages and proficiency levels
- At the end of 12 steps you will be fully proficient in reading Quran
- Stories from the Quran and Sunnah are part of the program so you not only learn to read but also understand the meaning
- This can lead to the path for hifz for those who are interested
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
- This program will be a series of sessions each lasting 6 weeks
- Students meet Mon and Wed from 5 pm – 6:30 pm. Makeup class on Fri.
- Cost for each session (for 6 weeks) is $75 total for the 1st child ($50 for each subsequent child, sponsorships are available).
- Students will be tested for their level of proficiency.
- Based on their proficiency they will be placed in 1 of the 12 steps.
- Each step is uniquely programmed to make it easy for students.
- Each session will include stories from the Quran and Sunnah.
WHEN ARE THE CLASSES?
- The classes are held Monday & Wednesday from 5:00-6:30pm. Friday is a make up day.
For more information see ICGC Newsletter. You can register or obtain additional information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org