Statistics show that the average time a dad spends with his son is 5 minutes a day. We are in a time when your son’s best pal is his electronic device. Join us to make a difference to close gaps between generations and build balanced young Muslims to be the foundation for building a successful community. Spend some time with your son and get to know other dads and their sons, learn together, play, and serve the community.
- Strengthening the bond between fathers and their sons.
- Providing the children with a healthy Islamic environment to flourish and grow closer to Allah.
- Provide the boys with Muslim role models to look up to.
- Help the boys create strong friendships and brotherly bonds with other boys.
- Provide the boys with a program that offers mentorship from Muslim fathers in the community.
- Help the boys preserve their Islamic identity.
- Help the boys understand Islam, the balance way of living, apply it in their lives, and call others for its teachings.
- Help the boys learn some needed life skills.
- Help the boys stay physically healthy and mentally strong and happy.
- Prepare well balanced individuals to be the future nucleus of our community.
This group is for boys, 2nd to 6th grade, accompanied by their fathers. Pre-registration is required. CLICK HERE to register. $100 per child, per semester.
Click here to download this calendar. Club meets on Sundays as follows: Juniors 2nd-4th Grades 1:00pm-3:00pm and Seniors 5th-6th Grades 3:00pm-5:00pm
Dr. Ahmad H. Saqr leads the instructional part of the program and the dads organize the recreational part of it. Dads have to accompany their sons during the whole program. The instructor/leader will give an interactive instructional period for about 30 minutes. The rest of time will be used for projects and sports.