To fill out the membership application Click HERE
Member services aims to build connections within the ICGC community. by hosting events and increasing communication. Some of the events and activities include:
- Business Expo
- Eid Bazaar
- Business Directory
Photo credit: Nauman Mysorewala
The Islamic Center of Greater Cincinnati (ICGC) is supported by membership dues and financial donations made by the community. If you are not already a member of our Center consider joining us today.
Membership has many benefits, including:
- Islamic Weekend School tuition at a discounted rate.
- Rental of the Mirror Hall at a discounted rate.
- Rental of the Gym Hall or multipurpose recreational building at a discounted rate.
- Priority registration in sports activities.
- Priority purchase of Eid parking passes.
- Periodic mailing of newsletters and event flyers.
- General Body meeting.
- Voting rights to elect Executive Committee members.
- Any Muslim, 18 years or older, can become a member by applying for membership and paying annual dues.
- This membership is valid for one year from the date of application approval. Membership must be renewed every year.
- Membership dues must be paid in advance for a year’s membership or be on automatic payment plan.
- Voting rights are available to all members who have completed their paid membership for one year. Members elect part of the Center’s executive board.
- Membership is open only to legal residents of USA (only permanent residents and US Citizens can vote).
$400.00 Full Payment or Automatic Deduction ($35/month)
$200.00 Full Payment or Automatic Deduction ($18/month)
Membership fee may be paid all at one time or in monthly installments. ICGC accepts checks, credit cards, and automatic deductions. Note the following:
- If writing a check, make it payable to Islamic Educational Council.
- If using automatic withdrawal, submit a void check to the ICGC to authorize payment.